Today's financial markets are becoming more complex and specialized; opportunities are growing, but so are the risks. Success in the markets requires expert management and skill.
SAS Investment Management (SAS-IM) provides tailor-made investment solutions that meet clients' objectives for risk, return and diversification. Our services include:
- Institutional Fund Management
- Private Client Portfolio Management (PCPM) &
- Management of Collective Investment Schemes (Mutual
Funds & Unit Trusts)
Institutional Fund Management
The institutional Fund Management Department provides
comprehensive fund management services to organizations and
institutions. We manage:
- Provident Funds
- Pension Funds
- Corporate Funds
- Special Funds for groups and associations
- Investment Clubs
PENSION FUND MANAGEMENT
The February 2012 deadline for National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) to release your Second-Tier pension funds is fast approaching.
Under the New Pension Act, pension schemes (Second and Third-Tiers) are obliged to
- Register with NPRA
- Appoint board of trustees one of whom must be independent
- Appoint professional fund managers to manage the scheme assets
- Appoint a custodian to hold the scheme assets in safe-keeping
Give us a call and we will walk into your office and do a free education on the New Pension Act.
Through our partner consultant, we will also help with the following:
- Draft your scheme Trust Deed
- Draft your Scheme Rules and Regulations
- Draft a Statement of Investment Policy
- Select an independent Trustee
- Register your scheme with NPRA
We promise to make your second and third-tiers pension schemes operational before the NPRA deadline.
Our Partnership with you
- We send you a proposal
- We come in to do a presentation/educate your members/Trustees/Finance Manager/HR/CFO about the New Pension Act
- Sign MOU with you
- We help you through our partner consultant to draft your Trust Deed, Scheme Rules and Regulations and Statement of Investment Policy
- We assist you in selecting/finding an independent Trustee
- We assist you in selecting your Custodian
- We help you register your scheme with NPRA
- Your pension scheme becomes operational and compliant with NPRA
SAS-IM, your Partner in Pension Funds Management!
Private Client Portfolio Management (PCPM)
This service is targeted at high net worth clients with unique investment requirements. Portfolios are designed to meet clients' specific needs. Clients are assigned a Personal Investment Manager who ensures that individual needs are taken care of.
Collective Investment Schemes (Mutual Funds & Unit Trusts)
- SAS Fortune Fund
The fund invests in a diversified portfolio of equities in order to provide long term growth through capital appreciation. However, where economic or market conditions warrant, investments are done in fixed income securities. The Fund is suitable for investors with long term investment goals.